Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Moms skate for free on Mother’s Day
Posted May 2, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated May 2, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Moms skate for free on Mother’s Day at United Skates.
When moms are accompanied by their kids with paid admission, they get treated to free admission and free regular skate rental.
No other discount or offer applies.
Regular admission is $5 and skate rental is $3 for regular skates and $4 for inline. Skaters are welcome to bring their own skates and the rental fee is waived.
There are two skate sessions to choose from on Sunday, May 12: 1 - 4 p.m. or 5 - 8:30 p.m.
United Skates is located at 5121 Armenia Ave., Tampa.
For more information, visit their website at http://www.unitedskates.com/Tampa