Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Moms paint for free at Color Me Mine
Posted May 7, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated May 7, 2013 at 01:00 PM
Mom’s studio fee is waived when they spend the afternoon with their little one painting at Color Me Mine in Old Hyde Park on Mother’s Day.
The ceramics workshop is offering free studio fees - a $10 savings - when moms are accompanied by a child. Studio fees include the paints, materials and the final firing of the ceramic item.
Moms must pay for the art piece they select to decorate.
Kid’s studio fees are $7 plus the cost of the item they paint.
Reservations are required by calling (813) 258-8368. The offer is good on Sunday, May 12 between noon and 6 p.m. only.
For more information, visit http://tampa.colormemine.com/.
Color Me Mine is located at 1609 W. Snow Cir., Tampa.