Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Moms jump for free at Boing!
Posted May 6, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated May 7, 2013 at 09:14 AM
Get your mom’s heart racing with love (and exercise) at Boing! Jump Center on Mother’s Day.
Moms get to jump for free on Sunday at the indoor trampoline jump center in Tampa with a paid child’s admission.
Admission is $12 for the first hour and includes equipment rental (head protection and special shoes). It is $9 per additional hour.
Boing! is at 622-624 Ware Blvd., Tampa. The jump center is open on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For more information, visit http://tampa.boingjumpcenter.com/.