Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Moms bowl free at Splitsville
Posted May 10, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated May 10, 2013 at 11:55 AM
There doesn’t seem to be any shortage of fun things mom can do for free this weekend and now you can add bowling to the list.
All mothers will be treated to a free game of bowling when they come to Splitsville this Sunday, May 12. The offer includes free shoe rental.
The luxury lanes open at noon on Sundays.
Splitsville is located at 615 Channelside Dr., Tampa.
For more information visit their website at splitsvillelanes.com or call (813) 514-2695