Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Military veterans saluted at Legoland with free admission
Posted Oct 29, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 29, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Legoland Florida is saluting United States military veterans with appreciation days Nov. 1. through Nov. 17.
All military veterans are entitled to free admission every day during the event. Family members and guests of veterans are also entitled to discounted tickets for up to six accompanying people. The discount ticket is being offered at $40 plus tax.
To redeem the free admission offer, military veterans should present their military ID at the ticket window the day they plan to visit.
Additionally, special activities are planned on Veterans Day, Monday, Nov. 11.
Legoland Florida is located at 1 Legoland Way, Winter Haven.
For more information, visit http://www.LEGOLAND.com.