Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Military members treated to free Legoland ticket
Posted Apr 3, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 3, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Now through the end of the year, all active duty military including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard and Reservists will be treated to a free one-day admission ticket to Legoland Florida.
The theme park, geared towards children ages 2 - 12, will also offer substantial discounts for family members of military personnel so they can also enjoy the more than 50 rides, shows and attractions.
Just present your military ID at the ticket window to redeem the free ticket on the day of visiting the park.
However, the discounted family admission tickets should be purchased in advance of the park visit through participating military base ticket offices.
Legoland Florida is at 1 Legoland Way, Winter Haven.
For information about the park, visit www.legoland.com.