Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Military and their families admitted free to Tampa Museum of Art
Posted Jul 1, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 1, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Sunday, July 14 is Military Appreciation Day at the Tampa Museum of Art.
From 11 a.m. until 5 p.m., all military, veterans and their families will be admitted free to tour the art galleries.
Proper U.S. Department of Defense identification must be presented at the ticket counter.
Special activities are scheduled for that day including kids crafts, gelato tastings, live music, scavenger hunt and more.
The Tampa Museum of Art is located at 120 W. Gasparilla Plaza, Tampa.
For more information about the museum, visit http://tampamuseum.org