Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Math musical features economical family pricing, fun
Posted Jan 2, 2014 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 2, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Kids can learn about mathemetical concepts while having fun at a live stage show produced by the Largo Cultural Center.
“The Main Street Kid’s Club: A Mathstart Musical” will be performed for the public at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 11.
The show tells a tale of adventure, mystery and friendship while cleverly weaving in six math concepts. The show is adapted by the creators of “Schoolhouse Rock Live.”
Ticket are available at $7.50 for adults and $6.50 for children. You can also purchase a family four-pack for $22.
For more information about the show, visit http://www.largo.com/department/division.php?structureid=158
Largo Cultural Center is located at 105 3rd St SE, Largo.