Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Load up on Super Bowl burritos, get one free
Posted Jan 30, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 30, 2013 at 04:56 PM
Are you hosting a super party for the Super Bowl?
You may want to consider adding some Chipotle burritos to the menu.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is offering a special “Party in a box” deal on the big day.
Just place an order for at least six burritos for pickup on Sunday (Feb. 3), and you can return before the end of the month with the receipt and redeem an offer for a free burrito, bowl, salad or order of tacos.
Even if you’re not hosting a party, but just giving yourself the night off and getting dinner for the family, the offer is still good.
Just visit Chipotle.com to place your order.