Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Legoland to honor everyday heroes in September
Posted Aug 27, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Aug 27, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Legoland Florida is once again honoring everyday heroes by offering free admission for them and discounted admission for their families.
Police officers, firefighters and EMS personnel will receive a free one-time single day admission to Legoland for use any operating day in September.
Additionally, they will be able to purchase up to four more tickets for only $40 plus tax per ticket.
Regular single day admission is $59 - $66.
The offer is valid for all police officers, fire fighters and EMS employees working and serving anywhere in the United States. Both active and retired personnel with identification are eligible for the deal.
Eligible personnel should present their employee identification or professional organization membership card at the ticket window the day they plan to visit.
Legoland Florida is located at 1 Legoland Way, Winter Haven.
For more information about Legoland visit www.legoland.com.