Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Lee Roy Selmon’s offers ‘kids eat free’ deal
Posted Jun 28, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 28, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Here’s another kids eat free deal we wanted to let our followers in on.
Lee Roy Selmon’s will now be offering - beginning July 1 - a “kids eat free” deal.
One child (age 10 and under) can eat free every Monday throughout the summer with the purchase of one adult entrée and a drink.
The entree must be valued at least $9.99 and alcoholic beverages are excluded.
Options on the kids menu include ribs, chicken tenders, cheeseburgers, corndogs and more.
Lee Roy Selmon’s has six locations in the Tampa Bay area. For more information, visit www.LeeRoySelmons.com
For more kids eat free deals, visit our roundup at TBO.com.