Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Kids in costume eat free at Tijuana Flats
Posted Oct 25, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 29, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Kids in costume eat free on Halloween at Tijuana Flats.
The offer is limited to one free kids meal per adult entree purchased and valid only on Wednesday, Oct. 31.
Kids meals include a beverage, entree and applesauce or a treat. Ordering from the kids menu is limited to children ages 12 and younger.
There are four Tijuana Flats locations in Tampa including: 2782 E. Fowler Ave., 10019 North Dale Mabry, 9520 W. Linebaugh Ave. and 17501 Preserve Walk Lane.