Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Get a free SunPass Mini on Thursday
- Hearing aid battery giveaway scheduled
- Free sample roundup
- Join the zoo, get a free family meal
- De Soto National Memorial offers free kayak tours
- Florida resident discount this summer at Dinosaur World
- Aquarium discounts admission during Summer Fun Nights
- Crepe Myrtle sale to benefit literacy program
- Free bang and beard trims at JCPenney salons
- Dads admitted free at Mote Aquarium on Sunday
- Free horror movie series this summer in downtown Tampa
- Free healthy eating carnival on Saturday
- Dads admitted free to Henry B. Plant Museum on Father’s Day
- Discounted USF vanity tags available through voucher
- More kid movies on the cheap for summer fun
Kids in costume eat free at Tijuana Flats
Posted Oct 25, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 29, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Kids in costume eat free on Halloween at Tijuana Flats.
The offer is limited to one free kids meal per adult entree purchased and valid only on Wednesday, Oct. 31.
Kids meals include a beverage, entree and applesauce or a treat. Ordering from the kids menu is limited to children ages 12 and younger.
There are four Tijuana Flats locations in Tampa including: 2782 E. Fowler Ave., 10019 North Dale Mabry, 9520 W. Linebaugh Ave. and 17501 Preserve Walk Lane.