Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Kids eat healthy and cheap at Crispers
Posted Jul 17, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 17, 2013 at 01:20 PM
Tired of the usual “kids eat free” deals that you’re used to? Here’s one healthier option that’s not free, but very cheap.
Crispers customers who sign up for the MyCrispers loyalty program can earn rewards for frequent restaurant visits including free cookies, fountain beverages, side salads and more.
Additionally, kids meals are reduced to just $1.49 every day of the week. The kids meals include choice of entree, side item, beverage and dessert.
Two kids can eat for just $1.49 per adult entree purchased. The regular price for the kids combo meals is $4.29. Joining the birthday club will also score your child a free meal for their birthday.
Entree choices include sandwiches, soup, chicken tenders, pizza and more. Meals focus on healthier recipes such as turkey pepperoni and low-salt sauce for the pizza. Side dishes include several fresh fruit and vegetable choices such as raw carrots and broccoli.
For more information about the MyCrispers program or to find a Crispers location near you, visit http://crispersonline.com/.
For more Tampa Bay area “kids eat free” deals, visit TBO.com.