Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Kids eat free weekdays in March at Bob Evans
Posted Mar 20, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Mar 20, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Harried parents looking for meal solutions on weekday nights need look no further than Bob Evans Restaurants during the month of March.
Every Monday through Friday, from 2 p.m. until closing, kids ages 12 and younger can choose a free meal from the kids menu with the purchase of an adult entree.
The offer is good for dine-in only.
The choices include roasted turkey, grilled chicken strips, spaghetti with meat sauce, grilled cheese and others.
For more kids-eat-free options, check out our list on TBO.com.