Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Kids eat free pizza on Mondays
Posted Apr 9, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM
It’s Monday and that means kids eat free at Your Pie in Tampa.
Children 12 and under get a free kid-size pizza with purchase of an adult entree.
The offer is good for both lunch and dinner dining every Monday.
Your Pie specializes in pizzas, but they also serve bread bowl salads, paninis, cheese sticks and more.
Those adhering to a gluten-free or vegan diet will find plenty of menu options, too.