Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Kids eat free pizza on Mondays
Posted Apr 9, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM
It’s Monday and that means kids eat free at Your Pie in Tampa.
Children 12 and under get a free kid-size pizza with purchase of an adult entree.
The offer is good for both lunch and dinner dining every Monday.
Your Pie specializes in pizzas, but they also serve bread bowl salads, paninis, cheese sticks and more.
Those adhering to a gluten-free or vegan diet will find plenty of menu options, too.