Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Kids eat free on Tuesdays at Largo DeLosa’s
Posted Apr 24, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 24, 2013 at 01:14 PM
Parents who are fans of “kids eat free” deals will be happy to hear about another offer we recently found.
The Largo location of local pizza chain DeLosa’s is now offering kids free meals on Tuesdays.
Kids 12 and younger can eat free from the kids menu with the purchase of an adult entree purchase.
DeLosa’s Pizza & Italian Restaurant is located at 2535 East Bay Dr., Largo.
The offer is only good at that restaurant location.
For more information, call (727) 536-8800 or visit their website at http://delosaspizza.com.
For a complete listing of other kids-eat-free deals we have found in the Tampa Bay area, click here.