Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Kids eat free at Sweet Tomatoes Mondays in September
Posted Sep 3, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Sep 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Mondays in September just got a little bit sweeter at Sweet Tomatoes restaurants.
That’s when kids ages 12 and younger can eat free with the purchase of a full-price adult meal.
The salad buffet restaurant features unlimited fresh salads, soups, pastas, breads and dessert options.
No coupon is required to get the free kids meal but the offer cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon.
Drinks are not included in the free offer.
To find a Sweet Tomatoes location near you, visit their website at http://www.souplantation.com/.
For more kids eat free deals, visit our roundup of Bay area offers at TBO.com.