Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Kids eat free at Macaroni Grill
Posted Aug 2, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Aug 2, 2013 at 09:57 AM
This weekend only, kids can eat free when dining at Romano’s Macaroni Grill.
Through Sunday, Aug. 4, children ages 12 and younger will get a free kids meal with purchase of an adult entree. One free kids meal per adult entree.
A printed copy of the coupon must be presented or shown on a mobile device to redeem the offer.
There is a limit of three free kids meals per guest check allowed and offer is valid for dine-in only. Other restrictions may apply.
There are five locations in Pinellas and Hillsborough counties to choose from.
To find the nearest location to you or to preview the menu, visit http://www.macaronigrill.com.
For more “kids eat free” deals, visit http://tbo.com/pinellas-county/free-and-cheap-kids-eat-free-deals-at-tampa-bay-area-restaurants-580599.