Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Moms paint for free at Color Me Mine
Kids eat free at Louis Pappas on Sundays
Posted Oct 8, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Fans of Louis Pappas Market Cafe restaurants in the Bay area can now take their kids to eat on Sundays for free.
From 11 a.m. until 9 p.m. every Sunday, kids get a free entree with each adult meal purchased.
Kids can choose from pita pizza, chicken breast tenders, macaroni and cheese, pasta and more. Kids meals include a beverage.
Louis Pappas Market Cafes offer traditional Greek cuisine along with a small variety of other ethnic dishes.