Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Kids eat free at Ikea Tampa Fourth of July weekend
Posted Jun 25, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 25, 2013 at 04:54 PM
Celebrate Independence Day by freeing yourself from paying for kids meals.
Kids eat free at the Ikea Tampa from July 4 through July 7.
Choose from three combo meals: mac and cheese, chicken tenders or meatballs with a side item of veggies, fries or mashed potatoes. Meals include a drink of milk, lingonberry punch or fountain beverage.
The combo meals have a retail value of $2.99.
There is a limit of one meal per child per day. Adult must be present but no purchase is necessary. Offer good for children ages 12 and younger only.
For more information about Ikea Tampa, visit http://www.ikea.com/us/en/store/tampa/restaurant.