Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Kids eat free at Ikea Tampa Fourth of July weekend
Posted Jun 25, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 25, 2013 at 04:54 PM
Celebrate Independence Day by freeing yourself from paying for kids meals.
Kids eat free at the Ikea Tampa from July 4 through July 7.
Choose from three combo meals: mac and cheese, chicken tenders or meatballs with a side item of veggies, fries or mashed potatoes. Meals include a drink of milk, lingonberry punch or fountain beverage.
The combo meals have a retail value of $2.99.
There is a limit of one meal per child per day. Adult must be present but no purchase is necessary. Offer good for children ages 12 and younger only.
For more information about Ikea Tampa, visit http://www.ikea.com/us/en/store/tampa/restaurant.