Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Kids eat free at Gathering Place St. Patrick’s Day party
Posted Mar 13, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Mar 13, 2013 at 10:16 AM
The Gathering Place is hosting a St. Patrick’s Day party with fun and freebies.
The event takes place on Sunday, March 17 from noon - 8 p.m.
In addition to food and drink specials, there will be giveaways for adults.
Scheduled fun for the kids includes a bounce house, face painting, games and more.
Kids 12 and younger eat free with a purchase of an adult entree.
The Gathering Place is located at 16319 N. Florida Ave., Lutz.
For more kids eat free deals, visit our roundup page.