Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Kids eat free at Dickey’s Barbecue Pit on Sundays
Posted Sep 4, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Sep 4, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Wesley Chapel area families looking to save when dining out may want to try Dickey’s Barbecue Pit.
The Pasco eatery offers a kids-eat-free deal on Sundays for children ages 12 and younger.
The offer is good for one free kids meal from the children’s menu per adult entree purchased for dine-in. No other coupons or offers can be combined with the deal.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is located at 2653 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Wesley Chapel.
For more information on the offer, or to see their menu visit http://www.dickeys.com/.