Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
Kids 12 and younger eat free, no strings attached
Posted Dec 19, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 20, 2012 at 03:02 PM
Unlike most of the other kids eat free deals, this one comes with no other meal purchase requirements. All that is necessary is that the child, 12 and younger, be present.
For a limited time - Wednesday, Dec. 26 through Tuesday, Jan. 1 - kids can eat lunch or dinner free daily at the Tampa Ikea store.
There is a limit of one free combo meal valued at $2.49 per visit.
Menu options include meatballs, chicken tenders, macaroni and cheese and more.