Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Ikea treats USF freshmen to free food and fun
Posted Jul 30, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 30, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Calling all incoming University of South Florida freshmen!
Ikea Tampa is rolling out the red carpet for you and a guest for an evening of free food, prizes and USF spirit.
On Wednesday, Aug. 7 from 6 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Ikea and the USF Alumni group will be hosting the free event featuring:
● Food and beverages
● Giveaways for you and your guest
● Live DJ
Deadline to RSVP is Tuesday, July 30. Just visit usfalumni.org and click on “events” at the top of the page and look for the “Tampa Bay Round-up at IKEA.” Be sure to include your guest’s name.
Ikea Tampa is located at 1103 N. 22nd St., Tampa.