Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- BOGO jump passes this weekend at Airheads
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend
- Free Yoga in the park
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
Ikea “eat free” deal returns this weekend
Posted Apr 10, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 10, 2013 at 11:57 AM
The Ikea“eat for free” deal returns again this weekend.
Saturday, Apr. 13 - Sunday, Apr. 14 you can deduct the cost of your meal from a housewares purchase of $150 or more before tax.
Here’s how it works, it’s as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Purchase your meal in the restaurant.
2. Receive a coupon with your receipt.
3. Give your coupon and receipt to the check-out cashier and receive the total amount of your meal deducted from your purchase of over $150.
There are some restrictions, such as: the meal must be consumed on-site and only one receipt per purchase can be applied. Keep in mind that “one receipt” does not mean one meal, a family can dine and the total can be deducted. Visit the Ikea website for more details.