Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Healthy eating challenge features free entree coupon
Posted Jan 3, 2014 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 3, 2014 at 10:07 AM
If one of your new year’s resolutions is to eat a little healthier or lose some weight, Lean Cuisine can help you get started.
Just visit their site on Facebook for the 10-day “Try it” challenge.
Just by signing up you score daily healthy eating tips and a coupon for a free Lean Cuisine entree.
Enter codes from 10 Lean Cuisine boxes and you will get a coupon for a free Skinny Cow ice cream treat, too.
For more information about the 10-day eating challenge, visit https://www.facebook.com/LeanCuisine/app_263514530466085.