Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
Grandparents admitted free at Dinosaur World on Sunday
Posted Oct 31, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 31, 2012 at 03:15 PM
It’s a new month and that means a new special deal at Dinosaur World.
For the first three Sundays in November, grandparents receive a free admission with a fully paid child admission.
That’s a savings of $12.95 for seniors over 60. Children ages 3 to 12 pay $11.95. Bring your pooch, friendly dogs on leashes are admitted free as well.
The attraction is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 4.
Dinosaur Worldis located at 5145 Harvey Tew Road in Plant City.