Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Grandparents admitted free at Dinosaur World on Sunday
Posted Oct 31, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 31, 2012 at 03:15 PM
It’s a new month and that means a new special deal at Dinosaur World.
For the first three Sundays in November, grandparents receive a free admission with a fully paid child admission.
That’s a savings of $12.95 for seniors over 60. Children ages 3 to 12 pay $11.95. Bring your pooch, friendly dogs on leashes are admitted free as well.
The attraction is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 4.
Dinosaur Worldis located at 5145 Harvey Tew Road in Plant City.