Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Goodwill donors treated to BOGO aquarium admission
Posted Aug 21, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Aug 21, 2013 at 11:37 AM
During September your good deed can turn into a good deal, with a buy-one-get-one free admission offer at The Florida Aquarium.
Each person who drops off clothing or household items during that month at any Goodwill Industries-Suncoast donation site will receive a coupon good for BOGO admission at the Tampa attraction.
The coupon is good for up to three free tickets, one for each paid adult ticket. A regular daily adult admission is $21.95.
The offer is redeemable at The Florida Aquarium until Nov. 30, 2013.
Goodwill-Suncoast donation sites are conveniently located in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, Polk, Hernando, Citrus and Marion counties. For the location of the nearest Goodwill donation site, visit http://www.goodwill-suncoast.org.
Donations support Goodwill’s services for people who are disabled, elderly or unemployed.
The Florida Aquarium is located at 701 Channelside Dr., Tampa.
For more information about the aquarium, visit http://www.flaquarium.org/