Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Get discounted Dino World admission with food donation
Posted Jan 4, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 4, 2013 at 11:56 AM
The weather probably won’t be very cooperative for outdoor fun at Dinosaur World this weekend, but clean out your pantry while you’re hiding from the rain and use those canned goods to score a great discount on two upcoming dates.
On Jan. 13 and Jan. 27, bring two canned goods and you’ll get half off admission at the popular Plant City attraction.
Each person must have two items of non-perishable foods to redeem the discount.
All donations will go to the United Food Bank of Plant City.
For information, visit the Dinosaur World Facebook page.
Dinosaur World is located at 5145 Harvey Tew Road in Plant City.