Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Moms paint for free at Color Me Mine
Get discounted Dino World admission with food donation
Posted Jan 4, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 4, 2013 at 11:56 AM
The weather probably won’t be very cooperative for outdoor fun at Dinosaur World this weekend, but clean out your pantry while you’re hiding from the rain and use those canned goods to score a great discount on two upcoming dates.
On Jan. 13 and Jan. 27, bring two canned goods and you’ll get half off admission at the popular Plant City attraction.
Each person must have two items of non-perishable foods to redeem the discount.
All donations will go to the United Food Bank of Plant City.
For information, visit the Dinosaur World Facebook page.
Dinosaur World is located at 5145 Harvey Tew Road in Plant City.