Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Get discounted Dino World admission with food donation
Posted Jan 4, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 4, 2013 at 11:56 AM
The weather probably won’t be very cooperative for outdoor fun at Dinosaur World this weekend, but clean out your pantry while you’re hiding from the rain and use those canned goods to score a great discount on two upcoming dates.
On Jan. 13 and Jan. 27, bring two canned goods and you’ll get half off admission at the popular Plant City attraction.
Each person must have two items of non-perishable foods to redeem the discount.
All donations will go to the United Food Bank of Plant City.
For information, visit the Dinosaur World Facebook page.
Dinosaur World is located at 5145 Harvey Tew Road in Plant City.