Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Fun Feeds Pasco at free event
Posted Nov 11, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 11, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Donate nonperishable food, new toys, or money to Metropolitan Ministries and enjoy a day of fun in Pasco.
Fun Feeds Pasco http://funfeedspasco.org/ is a day-long festival designed to raise awareness of the good works of Metropolitan Ministries while having a good time.
All the family fun with bounce houses, face painting, model trains, live music, book fair, clowns, cotton candy, popcorn, hotdogs and more are free from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 16.
The event takes place at Keystone Community Church, located at the southwest corner of SR 54 and Hwy 4, Lutz.
Metropolitan Ministries serves the poor and homeless in Hillsborough, Polk, Pinellas and Pasco counties. http://www.metromin.org/