Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free admission to Glazer Children’s Museum on Tuesday
Posted Jul 1, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Make plans for July 2 to visit Tampa’s Glazer Children’s Museum.
It’s Target Tuesday and admission is free!
From 2 to 7 p.m., admission fees are waived for everyone who visits the kids museum.
The Kids Healthcare Foundation will be onsite to provide information on the Florida KidCare program and offer application assistance for interested families.
There will be a variety of free games and activities at the Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park and Radio Disney will be providing music and entertainment.
For more information, call (813) 443-3861.
The Glazer Children’s Museum is located at 110 W. Gasparilla Plaza in downtown Tampa.