Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Free yoga in the park
Posted Sep 12, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Sep 12, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Start your week out stress-free with yoga in the park.
Every Sunday from 6 to 7 p.m., free yoga classes are offered in downtown Tampa at Curtis Hixon Park.
Participants need only to bring their own mat and water bottle.
It’s one of the many regular activities sponsored by the Tampa Downtown Partnership, for more offerings visit http://www.tampasdowntown.com/play/outdoor-activities/ongoing-annual-events.aspx.
Curtis Hixon Park is located at 600 N. Ashley Drive, Tampa.