Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- BOGO jump passes this weekend at Airheads
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend
- Free Yoga in the park
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
Free yoga in the park
Posted Jan 18, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 18, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Does your list of New Year’s resolutions include getting into better shape, but also saving money?
You can do both at the same time with Yoga In The Park.
Every Sunday from 5 to 6 p.m., free yoga classes are offered in downtown Tampa at Curtis Hixon Park.
Participants need only to bring their own mat and water bottle.
The park is located at 600 N. Ashley Drive.