Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
Free teen fitness for summer
Posted May 17, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated May 17, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Once again, Lifestyle Family Fitness will offer free teen memberships to help kids keep in shape over the summer.
Through Aug. 15, teens ages 12 - 17 can enjoy access to any LFF club all day on weekends and until 4 p.m. on weekdays, participate in group fitness classes, participate in strength and cardio clinics and more for free.
Teens must bring a parent on their first visit to the club to sign up.
For more info, visit lff.com/teen.