Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free teen clothing swap in Safety Harbor
Posted Jun 28, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 28, 2012 at 02:14 PM
Teenagers ages 13-18 are invited to update their wardrobes for free at the Teen Clothing Swap at the Safety Harbor Public Library.
The event takes place on Saturday, August 11, from 2 - 4 p.m.
Clean and gently-used clothing and accessories suitable for teens will be accepted throughout the summer leading up to the event.
Donations can be dropped off at the library’s Children’s Department.
Following the event, all unclaimed clothing will be donated to charity.
The Library is located at 101 2nd Street N., Safety Harbor. For more information, call 724-1525, x118.