Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- De Soto National Memorial offers free kayak tours
- Florida resident discount this summer at Dinosaur World
- Aquarium discounts admission during Summer Fun Nights
- Crepe Myrtle sale to benefit literacy program
- Free bang and beard trims at JCPenney salons
- Dads admitted free at Mote Aquarium on Sunday
- Free horror movie series this summer in downtown Tampa
- Free healthy eating carnival on Saturday
- Dads admitted free to Henry B. Plant Museum on Father’s Day
- Discounted USF vanity tags available through voucher
- More kid movies on the cheap for summer fun
- Dads eat free at PDQ on Father’s Day
- Dads treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Dads bowl free at Pin Chasers
- Dads admitted free to Florida Aquarium Father’s Day weekend
Free teen clothing swap in Safety Harbor
Posted Jun 28, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 28, 2012 at 02:14 PM
Teenagers ages 13-18 are invited to update their wardrobes for free at the Teen Clothing Swap at the Safety Harbor Public Library.
The event takes place on Saturday, August 11, from 2 - 4 p.m.
Clean and gently-used clothing and accessories suitable for teens will be accepted throughout the summer leading up to the event.
Donations can be dropped off at the library’s Children’s Department.
Following the event, all unclaimed clothing will be donated to charity.
The Library is located at 101 2nd Street N., Safety Harbor. For more information, call 724-1525, x118.