Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free streetcar ride with market purchase
Posted Jul 25, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 25, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Just take your purchase to the information table to claim your free ride.
The Saturday Market is located at 1800 E. 8th Ave. in Tampa and is open from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. during the summer months.
There is free admission and free parking and leashed pets are welcome.
Items on offer include fresh produce, gourmet foods, baked goods, pet treats, honey, fine cigars, art, jewelry, bath products, candles, plants and more.
The offer is not good on Saturday, August 25 because of the Republican National Convention that will be taking place in Tampa that week.