Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
Free streetcar ride with market purchase
Posted Jul 25, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 25, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Just take your purchase to the information table to claim your free ride.
The Saturday Market is located at 1800 E. 8th Ave. in Tampa and is open from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. during the summer months.
There is free admission and free parking and leashed pets are welcome.
Items on offer include fresh produce, gourmet foods, baked goods, pet treats, honey, fine cigars, art, jewelry, bath products, candles, plants and more.
The offer is not good on Saturday, August 25 because of the Republican National Convention that will be taking place in Tampa that week.