Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free smoking cessation help offered in Pasco
Posted Apr 29, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 30, 2013 at 09:54 AM
The Pasco County Health Department is offering free tools to help smokers quit.
The free program will provide a two-hour tobacco cessation class plus optional nicotine replacement therapy products including patches, lozenge or gum.
The program is sponsored by the Florida Department of Health and is scheduled from 1 - 3 p.m. for Friday, May 10.
For more information or to register for the program, visit http://gnahec.org.
The class will take place at the Pasco County Health Department Education Center, 10841 Little Road, New Port Richey.