Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
Free slice of pie today at Village Inn
Posted Jan 23, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 23, 2013 at 01:31 PM
Today is “Pie Rush Wednesday” at Village Inn.
Until 10 p.m., diners will get a free slice of French Silk, double-crust fruit or Blackberry Bavarian Bliss pie with any dine-in order.
There are 10 Village Inn locations in the Tampa Bay area.
There is a limit of one slice of pie per person, per visit and no other discounts will apply.
The offer is good only on Wednesday, Jan. 23.