Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
Free skating on President’s Day
Posted Feb 5, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 8, 2013 at 05:00 PM
Most kids are out of school on President’s Day and you may be looking for something to do that day.
Alleviate the boredom and get some exercise with a few hours of roller skating.
SpinNations Skating Center in Port Richey is offering free admission on Monday, Feb. 18 from 1 to 3:30 p.m.
Skaters are welcome to bring their own skates, subject to inspection, or rent them for $2-$3 a pair.
SpinNations is located at 8345 Congress St., Port Richey.