Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Get a free SunPass Mini on Thursday
- Hearing aid battery giveaway scheduled
- Free sample roundup
- Join the zoo, get a free family meal
- De Soto National Memorial offers free kayak tours
- Florida resident discount this summer at Dinosaur World
- Aquarium discounts admission during Summer Fun Nights
- Crepe Myrtle sale to benefit literacy program
- Free bang and beard trims at JCPenney salons
- Dads admitted free at Mote Aquarium on Sunday
- Free horror movie series this summer in downtown Tampa
- Free healthy eating carnival on Saturday
- Dads admitted free to Henry B. Plant Museum on Father’s Day
- Discounted USF vanity tags available through voucher
- More kid movies on the cheap for summer fun
Free skating on New Year’s Day
Posted Dec 3, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 4, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Kids can celebrate the New Year with a fun outing.
On Tuesday (Jan. 1) from 1 to 3 p.m. everyone can skate for free at SpinNations Skating Center in Port Richey.
Admission is free, but there is a $2-$4 charge for skates depending on type.
Skates will be inspected for safety if you provide your own.
SpinNations Skating Center is located at 8345 Congress St., Port Richey.
For more information, visit the skating center website.