Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Free skating at SpinNations Skating Center
Posted Jul 19, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 19, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Before you know it, summer will be nearly over and you’ll be spending all your time with back-to-school shopping.
Make sure to squeeze in some free last minute fun before it’s too late.
SpinNations Skating Center in Port Richey is hosting a free skating day in August for some free indoor fun.
On Sunday, Aug. 4 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. regular admission fees are waived for those wishing to skate at the rink.
Skate rental costs $2 for quads and $3 for Rollerblades, but skaters are permitted to bring their own skates for no extra fee.
Skates must be in good working order and subject to safety inspection.
SpinNations Skating Center is located at 8345 Congress St., Port Richey.
Visit their website at http://www.SpinNationsSkatingCenter.com for more information.