Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Free sample “eggstravaganza” at Whole Foods on Saturday
Posted Mar 22, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Mar 22, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Fans of the simple egg are in for a smorgasboard of sampling on Saturday.
Whole Foods Markets are hosting an “Eggstravaganza” from 11 am. - 3 p.m. offering free samples throughout the store of their favorite recipes highlighting this key ingredient.
Also, at 2 p.m. the stores will attempt to break a record of the most people doing the chicken dance in a grocery store at once.
In Tampa, the two Whole Foods locations are at 3802 Northdale Blvd., Tampa and 1548 North Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa.