Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free sample “eggstravaganza” at Whole Foods on Saturday
Posted Mar 22, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Mar 22, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Fans of the simple egg are in for a smorgasboard of sampling on Saturday.
Whole Foods Markets are hosting an “Eggstravaganza” from 11 am. - 3 p.m. offering free samples throughout the store of their favorite recipes highlighting this key ingredient.
Also, at 2 p.m. the stores will attempt to break a record of the most people doing the chicken dance in a grocery store at once.
In Tampa, the two Whole Foods locations are at 3802 Northdale Blvd., Tampa and 1548 North Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa.