Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
Free sample “eggstravaganza” at Whole Foods on Saturday
Posted Mar 22, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Mar 22, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Fans of the simple egg are in for a smorgasboard of sampling on Saturday.
Whole Foods Markets are hosting an “Eggstravaganza” from 11 am. - 3 p.m. offering free samples throughout the store of their favorite recipes highlighting this key ingredient.
Also, at 2 p.m. the stores will attempt to break a record of the most people doing the chicken dance in a grocery store at once.
In Tampa, the two Whole Foods locations are at 3802 Northdale Blvd., Tampa and 1548 North Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa.