Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
Free salon services for prom
Posted Apr 11, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 12, 2012 at 05:02 PM
The Tampa campus of Remington College is offering complimentary student salon services for local high school students going to prom.
The complimentary salon services will be available Friday, May 11 and Saturday, May 12 and Friday, May 18 and Saturday, May 19.
Services offered include updos, manicures, pedicures and makeup for girls and haircuts for guys.
Services will be performed by staff and students currently enrolled in the school’s cosmetology program.
Appointments are recommended and can be made by calling (813)316-4470.
All services will be done in the Cosmetology Department on the Remington College-Tampa Campus, 6302 East Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Tampa.