Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
Free Qdoba entrees on Christmas Eve
Posted Dec 19, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 19, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Are you a Qdoba rewards member?
If you aren’t already, maybe you should sign up as a Christmas gift to yourself.
Just by signing up, you automatically earn free chips and salsa or a free drink. Other rewards will follow based on entree purchases and other scheduled giveaways.
As a special gift to their rewards members, the Tampa and Orlando Qdoba locations are offering free entrees with large drink purchases on Christmas Eve between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The offer is only good on Monday, Dec. 24 at participating locations. You must present your rewards card to redeem the deal.