Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
Free ‘Pops In the Park’ concerts this weekend
Posted Oct 17, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 17, 2012 at 09:10 AM
Pack a picnic basket to enjoy free Pops in the Park concerts this weekend in Tampa Bay.
The concerts take place on Saturday, Oct. 20, at 7 p.m. at the St. Petersburg’s Vinoy Park, 701 Bayshore Drive Northeast and at 7 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 21 at River Tower Park, 401 E. Bird St., Tampa.
Stuart Chafetz conducts the Florida Orchestra in a varied program of popular favorites by John Phillips Sousa, selections from “A Chorus Line” and “Mission Impossible,” and more.
Tampa Bay Harvest will be collecting donated canned goods for their food bank at the concerts.