Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free pizza for “fools” at Papa Murphy’s
Posted Mar 27, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Mar 27, 2013 at 01:36 PM
They’re not joking, the first 200 people who visit a Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N Bake pizza shop on Monday, April 1 will get free large pepperoni pizza just for “acting like a fool.”
The April Fool’s Day promotion will offer a free freshly prepared take ‘n bake pizza that you cook at home.
It’s up to you what you do as a “fool.” It could include a ridiculous costume paired with some jokes, juggling and dancing. Whatever makes you look the most foolish.
The offer is good at the Carrollwood, Brandon and New Port Richey locations only.
Follow them on Facebook and connect with other fans who are planning their April Fool’s Day fun for pizza.