Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free photos with Santa at downtown market
Posted Nov 30, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 30, 2013 at 02:50 PM
Patrons shopping at Tampa’s Downtown Market on Sunday, Dec. 1 can document the event with a free photo with Santa Claus.
From 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. Santa will be available at the seasonal market to pose with kids of all ages and even pets.
The free photos will be sent directly to your email address.
Tampa Downtown Market is located at 601 Ashley Dr., and takes place from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Sundays. Browsers are invited to visit over 50 vendors and their offerings.
Items for sale include homemade soap, fresh produce, gourmet jellies and jams, chocolates, adoptable dogs, artisan breads and more.
For more information about the market, visit http://www.tampadowntownmarket.com/