Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free pet shots in Wimauma
Posted Dec 27, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 27, 2012 at 12:17 PM
On Saturday, Jan. 12, the Humane Society of Tampa Bay will host a free shot clinic for dogs and cats at the Wimauma Civic Center.
Standard vaccinations will be available at no charge to the first 1,000 pets.
Additionally, Hillsborough County Animal Services will be offering free licenses with proof of residence in zip codes 33598, 33547, 33579 and 33578.
The event takes place from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
The Wimauma Civic Center is located at 5705 Hillsborough Street, Wimauma.
Please keep in mind, dogs and cats must be at least eight weeks old to receive DA2PP/FVRCP vaccines and at least three months old to receive Rabies vaccinations. Cats must be in carriers and dogs must be on leashes at all times.