Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free party food sampling event at The Fresh Market
Posted Jan 10, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 10, 2013 at 04:47 PM
Thinking about hosting a Super Bowl party but don’t know what to serve?
Then head on over to the “Big Game Taste Fest” sampling event at The Fresh Market.
The event is from from 1 to 6 p.m. Jan. 19 and Jan. 20 at all 129 store locations nationwide.
The specialty grocer will be offering loads of free samples of popular party foods, such as:
• Tortilla Chips, fresh salsa and Hass avocados
• Flamous Organic Falafel Chips with deli dips
• Pizzas featuring Rustic Crust pizza crusts, TFM Pizza Sauce, sweet Italian sausage and TFM shredded mozzarella
• Wild American shrimp with TFM cocktail sauces
• Organic snack mixes
• Chicken, pork and turkey sausages
Please note, sampling and product availability may vary by store. Several of the sample items will also be on sale.