Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
Free party food sampling event at The Fresh Market
Posted Jan 10, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 10, 2013 at 04:47 PM
Thinking about hosting a Super Bowl party but don’t know what to serve?
Then head on over to the “Big Game Taste Fest” sampling event at The Fresh Market.
The event is from from 1 to 6 p.m. Jan. 19 and Jan. 20 at all 129 store locations nationwide.
The specialty grocer will be offering loads of free samples of popular party foods, such as:
• Tortilla Chips, fresh salsa and Hass avocados
• Flamous Organic Falafel Chips with deli dips
• Pizzas featuring Rustic Crust pizza crusts, TFM Pizza Sauce, sweet Italian sausage and TFM shredded mozzarella
• Wild American shrimp with TFM cocktail sauces
• Organic snack mixes
• Chicken, pork and turkey sausages
Please note, sampling and product availability may vary by store. Several of the sample items will also be on sale.