Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free orchestra concert tonight
Posted Dec 4, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 4, 2012 at 11:47 AM
The University of Tampa Orchestra will perform a fall concert Tuesday (Dec. 4) at 7:30 p.m. in Fletcher Lounge, Plant Hall.
The 57-member ensemble is comprised of UT students as well as musicians from the university and Tampa Bay community.
The performance will begin with a “behind the music” pre-concert discussion at 6:45 p.m. on the music being performed that evening.
The concert is free and open to the public. For more information, call (813) 257-3762.
UT is located at 401 W. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.